Sunday, January 18, 2009

january 18 on julie doucet's 365 days
while i
have heeded your
suggestions, i feel i
must see this thing all the way through
a year.

january 17
backstage
pass. thurston moore.
what is going on here
anyway? i have to fucking
go home.

january 16 really, i'm sick of it.
if you
blame me for you
fucking up this song one
more time, i will tell everyone
what hap-

january 15
low key
karaoke
thursday. when my heckles
go unnoticed, i know it's time
to leave.

january 14
rare form
practice goes so
well. we play the song i
wrote and it is a punk god damn
anthem.

january 13
now that
i've been sick for
six weeks, in my layman's
opinion, i am mere minutes
from death.

january 12 season three is a better analogy, but we're past that.
if i
am carrie (and
i believe i am), when
am i meeting big in san fran
cisco?

january 11 enough already.
i swear
you didn't show
up to practice because
you didn't want to see me. i
get it.

january 10
a week
ago, things seemed
clearer, easier and
more conscionable than ever
before.

january 9
that, with
ten dollars in
your pocket, you intend
to spend nine at a show baffles
my brain.

january 8 5am at the second chance saloon.
we get
wasted and flirt
like it's 2005.
it might as well be, though, the way
we act.

january 7
if our
band didnt end
up being so good, on
accident, i'd be mad you quit
for real.

january 6 on completionisting.
nip/tuck
returns for a
god knows what season and
god knows why i must finish what
i start.

january 5 cycles.
i have
YELLED at you for
what i hope, (but know) will
(not) be the last time. never will
this end.

january 4
pick you
up at the air
port, watch a movie, things
fall back into place, but less room
in bed.

january 3
yes, this
show is great and
yes, i am drunk enough
and yes, you validated me
so much.

january 2
every
time i venture
west to nj, it's more
apparent it will never be
for me.

january 1
polar
bear swim cancels
out vomiting on the
train, but won't erase memories,
pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Still jealous that you're so good at this.

Also, I read them top to bottom and that fucked me up, so then I read them bottom to top and it made so much more sense.

Additionally, the captcha I have for this comment is "ations" and I'm goddamn sick of them just leaving out letters in order to mess me up. Am I to penalized for automatic and grammatically correct typing? I should hope not! I should hope...