Friday, August 8, 2008

august 8 on spotty internet on the interstate
the one
single thing worse
than watching family
guy is updating two weeks of
this thing.

august 7 on waning zeal
litter
does not excite
me the way it once did;
still, i'm glad to know one piece don't
matter.

august 6 on small town repairmen and brushes with death
'no brakes!'
is just the worst
realization to come
to while doing 80 on the
80.

august 5 on road signs
this one
really took me
a while. in fact, your stance
on sodomy, while personal,
inspires.

august 4 because writing poems about singing to my cat just isnt quoting rushmore enough
i ain't
even here, sar
geant. i'm in cheyenne, wy
oming. let's rock, esposito!
repeat!

august 3 on vh1 redemption songs
watching
'i love money'
with you cancels out that
time i found out you boned my ex
boyfriend.

august 2
pristine
condition i
phone lasts less than a day
in my hands before it is scratched
to hell.

august 1 an open letter to justin
okay.
i'm not made for
mornings either. we're on
par. but if you pee in a cup,
toss it.

july 31
hunchback
and the ergs rock
so hard this night. i wish
two beers didn't my memory
erase.

july 30
moving
every six months
will never help ease my
deep fear and and loathsome prejudice
to pack.

july 29 on taking the first check that walks in the door
listen:
i'm sorry about
what you're about to en-
dure, but i really needed my
sec. dep.

No comments: