Friday, August 22, 2008

august 22
relief
overwhelms me!
ER is in its last
season. my prison sentence will
end soon.

august 21
now that
that's done, do i
even have to start the rest of
my to-do list? "get a burri-
to: check."

august 20
on this
momentous day,
we signed a year lease on
the twenty first apartment
in our queue.

august 19
flossing
takes time daily.
it takes twenty minutes
once a year for cavities to
be filled.

august 18 on lying about hardwood floors
oh my
god i am so
fucking exhausted by
this apartment hunt and i blame
craigslist.

august 17 on notches in the ear
so the
chumbler has been
"altered" already. how
was i supposed to know your sec
ret codes?

august 16
i'm much
better alone
than i thought i would be.
probably the inclusion of piz
za helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Deputy has those notches too. At first I just thought, "Oh, great. Even my stupid cat has tattoos in this town."